Adults seek student engagement in the classroom.
Youth seek engagement in the real world.
Youth bring fresh perspective and energy to our challenges.
Past generations included youth in real-life activities as soon as they were capable,
providing opportunity to help and to contribute to the welfare of the community.
Our children deserve:
- Opportunity to
- Participate in addressing the challenges they will inherit
- Apply education to real life problem solving
- Create meaningful change
- Real world leadership roles
- To see the difference they can make in the world – as they grow
- To connect with their peers nationwide – and globally
Our children are:
- Excited to go to school
- Ready to learn
- Ready to engage
- Expectant of a role to play in the adult world
- Capable of more than we allow
- Emerging young pioneers
- A significant, untapped resource
Parents expect schools to provide:
- An education for their children that builds on their altruistic qualities
- Inspiration for their children to learn and engage in study
- Multiple avenues for their children to achieve success
- Ways to stay involved in the development of their children
- Something more than tests – something that honors the heart and soul of their offspring