A National Service Initiative
Starting in Kindergarten
Our children can take the lead and guide us
toward a better future.
We have wonderful service models – both humanitarian and environmental – sprinkled throughout our communities nationwide, and globally.
- We have the capability to bring these models to each and every community.
- We have the infrastructure to support this work and coordinate nationwide.
- We have the workforce – the personnel – and the desire to execute.
Our social entrepreneurs are ready, our schools are ready, our children are ready. We have all the capability at our disposal. Nothing stands in our way. This initiative requires no legislation nor start-up funding.
We can do this. It is a rather simple proposition.
Service learning connects community service with
academic learning, personal growth, and civic responsibility.
We can gather our resources.
- Social entrepreneurs, project models
- Schools, children, teachers
- Parents, community members
- Service learning
We can organize ourselves.
- Schools at the center
- Community Checklists
- Organized K – 6
- Student leadership roles
We can see our progress
- Nationwide connection at each grade
- Nationally combined statistics
We have all the parts. We just need to put them together
As adults, we have been unsuccessful for too long. It’s time to place our children at the forefront of our service efforts. It’s time for our children to learn from our best social entrepreneurs with schools, education as the backbone. Our children deserve this opportunity.
It’s time to grow a generation of leaders that knows how to collaborate and problem solve efficiently and effectively.