This global service area poses the greatest level of complexity and the greatest level of impact as it holds the potential to draw us together globally. Consider the long term implications of our youth working and growing together with guidance from outstanding social entrepreneurs; growing into a generation of adults with a track record of networking productively and peacefully to accomplish and sustain much needed solutions.
We do not yet have a model to share. Steps would seem to be:
- Identify a sister city in a developing area of the world.
- Identify a trustworthy advocate in the sister city.
- Create dialogue with sister city residents to determine their priority problem solving area.
- Use the following models as resource to find possible solutions and connections.
- Human Rights
- Legal Support
- Building Peace
- Environmental Preservation